Monday, August 16, 2010

Life Passes Before Your Eyes - 5 Days and Counting

I honestly do not know where my time has gone. I have been so busy and crazy recently. Do you ever get like that? your life is so hectic that time slips away from you? Part of the problem why I did not post is because I did not have my computer, so I wasn't really on. And even when I have been on, I have only been on for a few minutes here and there. It's already the 16th of August. I leave for school in less than 5 days. And I have been lax about posting because lately I have lacked the inspiration. That needs to change.

I don't know when I will be back - hopefully before this week, if I think about it with all the things I have to do, but I am not going to make any promises. I will have to post about a few things.
  • My birthday weekend
  • Seeing Inception
  • Seeing all my friends
  • Packing
  • Going to Pittsburgh
  • Dog sitting
  • Root
Wow... at least 3 posts to get it all. But since I am short on time today, this will be a short post. I will talk to you soon! Don't let me forget!

Just a fun pic for some of my Harry Potter friends....
Adios!

=)

2 comments:

  1. lol i know what you mean about not having time and realizing that it's going by so quickly. i also know how hard it is to motivate myself to update my journal... i think i had 2 entries covering last year at school. i also greatly enjoyed the HP picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is crazy! Even at school I am so busy! And yeah, but at least we both do come back! I had to add my blog to my list of websites that come up when I open up the internet just to give myself even more motivation. And I concur - Alan Rickman used to be pretty attractive. =)

    ReplyDelete