Sunday, December 19, 2010

Home is Where the Heart Is

I am so glad to be home. There is nothing quite like it. We are finally together, all of us, as one big family.

The food is so much better here, the bed, well, actually, I prefer my bed at school...., but the bathrooms are way better here. And I get to spend all the time with my family, both my legit blood family, our neighborhood, and my work family. I love all of them very much. And who could forget my awesome friends at home! Love them! If I could take PSU and plop in into Copley, my life would be perfect. =]

My grades haven't been posted entirely yet, but I will share, as well as talk about some of my favorite moments in each class.

As for the boy situation, I found out he just wants to be friends for now. Even though it hurts, I understand. So I'll either wait or find someone new. Which there might be a possibility......

Dinner is about to start, so I will run, but when grades are up, I'll be back!


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment