Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Beginning....

On Friday, April 13th, 3:16 pm I receive this:

"So, be certain not to plan anything the first weekend in August Friday 8/3 through Monday, 8/6." [Side note, the family I work for is letting me take a few days off, and it corresponds with both Friday and Monday]

I then reply asking what is it, since I was planning on having my 21st birthday part that weekend. At 3:40 pm, my dad sends this:

"It will be a surprise - think of it as a Dad's gift to you (turning 21), Kyra (getting married), and Mom (because without her there's no you) - you will not be home - more details to follow - one last opportunity for a girls weekend - and, hopefully the start of something the three of you do every year (not the same trip, but the same idea)..."

Now I am intrigued by my Dad's cryptic messages... Then, at 4:44 pm, he sends this:

"You have plans starting on Friday, August 3rd at 8:00 AM until Monday, August 6th at 7:00 PM. Details to follow as time passes. Love, me."

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment