Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's July!

I can't believe it is July already! It seems like just a few days ago, I was packing up my room ready to come home for the summer. Now I have less than 2 months home! Wow. The time has flown. It hasn't been all that bad, but I don't really want it to end. A lot of things will happen in July, and that will make it go by very quickly.

To kick it all off, my grandma and my aunt are coming to visit this upcoming weekend! I am very happy to see them. Of course, since they are arriving tomorrow, my sister and I had to clean the house. Ugh. It wasn't too bad to start off with, but there are still things that need to be put away which neither she nor I could do. So that's up to my parents. After this weekend, I'll have a few free days, though I will inevitably be seeing friends, reading, and, eek, cleaning my room. I really just need the motivation to do it. It is not that messy, but I find other things more important to spend my time doing.

Then I work again! Just for 5 days, but hey, 5 days is better than nothing. My dad's birthday is after I work, so we'll celebrate that then too. I will hopefully be babysitting 2 full days that week, and then I am off with 3 friends to visit Nadia at PSU! That will be a wickedly awesome drive and time. And since by then I will know where I am living and where all of my classes are, I can scope out the campus and figure out how best to arrive at my classes! Woot!

At then end of the month we will be visiting my other grandmother for her birthday, and then I'll have my birthday! And I want to visit Angela from Pittsburgh as well, since I won't see her next year. My oh my, July will be c-razy! But well worth it.

Side note! (Picture a former teacher Mrs. G tapping the side of her smart board so a music note appears) I am excited to have my first follower! Of course I know her, but it is still awesome nonetheless! I want to thank lynneelu for her awesome comments, even though the one from my cable story seemed odd. I'll have to inquire about that... Hmmm....

Well, nothing else is really up for now. I will probably not blog this weekend, as it is the 4th of July and all, with relatives coming, so if I don't talk to you in that time, I would like to say have an awesome weekend and be safe! Have fun!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment