Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclipse Soundtrack

So after watching the three movies last night - amazing, just like I thought - I cannot stop listening to the soundtrack! I know I mentioned it in an earlier post, but it just keeps getting better. I think my 3 favorites from the soundtrack are "Ours" by The Bravery, "My Love" by Sia, and "Eclipse (All Yours)" by Metric. These songs are really good and I recommend them highly. If you get the chance to hang out with me, please make sure you listen to them.

I won't spend much time talking about the movies, since I know not EVERYBODY loves the movies, or even likes them, but they truly are good books. And this movie was even better than the second one, which was way better than the first one. I think they did a really good job with casting a new Victoria, along with the new characters. They picked a PERFECT Leah and Seth. They were exactly how I imagined them.Not to mention all of the shirtless guys. And those who were shirtless actually looked fab-u-lous with out one.

One of my favorite lines from the movie is from Edward. He says to Bella, more under his breath about Jacob, "Does he even own a shirt?" So funny. Actually, the entire movie was very funny. Lots of action too, so not all romance. Especially the epic battle sequence towards the end of the film.

So I found out today my sister has a viral infection. She's had it for a little over a week now, and will still have it for the next week. Not so fun. But I don't think it is the same as what I had. Thank goodness!

I got a chance to visit with Linds, Lynnee, and Kelsey for lunch and some shopping today. It was great to hang out and see everyone. I have such great friends, and anybody would be extremely lucky to have friends such as them. I am extremely blessed.

I will retire for now - hope you have a wonderful day!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment