Monday, June 14, 2010

Hard at Work

These past few days, we have been doing my Mom's office. That involves painting the top half a light brown and wall papering the lower half a nice green, and adding a border. But in the process of moving the furniture around, we no longer have internet service. =( Oh so sad. So right now, I am sitting in Panera, using their free internet, and enjoying a Mozzarella and Tomato panni. Very delicious, I might add.

When I called our internet provider this morning, they couldn't fix the problem. So now I have to wake up at 8 am tomorrow to wait for the guy. Wonderful.

So that's all for right now. I need to get back to eating. I just thought I'd give you a little update as to why I haven't been on. Hopefully I'll have internet again tomorrow!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment