Monday, June 28, 2010

Working

I love working. There is just something about the feeling of accomplishment when you work hard and really feel what you earn.

I have "2" jobs. One is only once a week for about 3 hours filing papers for an insurance company. I like seeing the large stack of papers slowly dwindle down to nothing as they are put in their proper spaces. It is a wonderful feeling. I now have a really good method for sorting the papers. I sit in a chair and group papers by last name alphabetically. Then when I go to file it, it is basically all in alphabetical order so it works out very nicely.

My other job is for Root Candles. It is a store that makes and sells its own candles. But this is not some dinky little store that only has 2 employees and someone out back dipping candles. This is a massive store that sells everything from candles to home decor and even furniture! I love working there, but with the economy, they didn't bring back the college students for the summer. I was bummed, but I can see why. Though I am scheduled to work 5 days in a row! Woot!

Side note - I am SO excited for tomorrow! I am seeing Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse back to back to back at the theater with my neighbor! Woot! She just bought me a shirt saying she couldn't resist! I am way excited - it looks absolutely amazing!

Another side note - a new Harry Potter 7 trailer just came out a couple of hours ago!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EC2tmFVNNE
It looks absolutely incredible! I cannot wait!

That's all for now - talk to you after I enjoy my glorious night!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment