Thursday, June 10, 2010

Love

I have never been in love. I mean sure, I love my family and my friends, but I have never been in love with a guy. Sometimes, I wish my life was a movie, and my perfect guy would come waltzing in from the street to sweep me off my feet. Unfortunately, life doesn't work that way. I will be here, patiently waiting for the right guy.

I think one of the reasons I haven't found the right guy, the one who I will give my first kiss to, is because I wasn't in a permanent location. In high school, I had a boyfriend for a short period of time, but I realized we are better as friends. Which is good, considering the fact that he attends OSU. When I got to college, I thought I would meet an amazing guy, but I didn't. I mean, I did mean some pretty cute guys, and some really awesome guys, but none were the one.

I then dated this other guy, but I realized I didn't care for him as much as he cared for me. So I broke things off, and tried to remain friends with him, but it was too hard for him. Once I got accepted into my program at the main campus, I realized God had a purpose for me. He didn't want me in a relationship when it was continuously going to be a long distance one. So I know I will find the right guy for me. It might take a while, but I know he's out there.

You are probably wondering why this came up, out of the blue. Well, I was watching "Leap Year" with my family (ah, the beauty of Netflix), and since it is such a sweet, romantic movie, I couldn't resist.

Well, that's all for now. Talk to you tomorrow!

=)

1 comment:

  1. That's a good movie. Anyway. I believe your thoughts are very good ones and you have managed to keep a positive attitude. What you say... that's exactly what happens. You can't expect when someone who is the one is going to appear. Or not necessarily "the one" but "a one," a one well suited enough for you to date for a while. I really am in awe how two people can possibly choose each other when there are many other people in this world. There are so many love triangles (or, love "angles" is better) out there I am sure, but you never hear about those because they are so average. All those love angles are really important too though because there's a lot of emotion involved in them as well. Sad, unrequited emotion.

    There's a guy out there for you, Krissy. I believe there's a guy out there for everyone.

    ReplyDelete