Sunday, June 27, 2010

Plugged Into A Wall

Sorry I have not posted in a while. I have had numerous troubles with my internet. It works. Kinda. Well, when you have an Ethernet cord, and can plug it in, I have internet. It is not so fun.

You don't realize how much you miss internet when you don't have it. I can't watch movies from Netflix from the comfort of my bed. =( I can't bring my laptop to my kitchen and listen to music from Pandora while cooking. I feel like I am in the confines of a 25 foot radius from our router. Not cool.

Last night, I was talking to one of my best friends on Skype, and I was stuck sitting in the living room. I wanted to show her my house, but alas, I could not. I miss being wireless.

I was watching a commercial on TV the other day about AT&T coming out with a wireless internet service. The dad was amazed that his daughter could be on her laptop without having a cord. Ah, to have that luxury. I am wired at school, I am wired at home... Not a fun experience.

That's about it. I was sick for the past few days, but I am all better now. Well, I am still VERY exhausted, but I will eventually catch up. I just got some new podcasts last night. I'm kinda excited to view them. I know, what a silly thing to be excited for, but I am.

I hope you all have wonderful days, and I will catch up again soon.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment