Thursday, June 10, 2010

Friendship

Is there anything as great as really great friends? Friends are what keep me going everyday, along with God and my family.

I went to one of my friend's house this evening, Lindsay, to see my friend Nadia before she leaves for the summer. She is working at Penn State, which, as you know, is my college. Since she will be there for the summer, we, Lindsay, Lynnee, Taryn, Kat, Nicole, and I wanted to say one finale farewell. It was so much fun to hang out and talk. I am glad we are such good friends still that it is not awkward and we genuinely have fun.

I was talking with one of my best friends, Angela, who goes to Penn State Behrend, my old college, and I realized how much I care for her. I will really miss her in the fall when I go off to State College. She went to dinner with my other friend Jess, and was making me miss Behrend so much.

To top it all off, my two old roomies, Maggie and Taylor, wrote to me on my fb wall (well, just Tay, but she mentioned Mags). I realized that I am so blessed to have a God who unconditionally loves me, a family that always supports me, and wonderful friends who always bring a smile to my face. And I want to say 'Thanks' to all of them.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment