Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 10: Book That Changed Your Life

I feel this day is better suited for someone who has lived a longer life than I have. Don't get me wrong, I very well may have read a life-changing book before now, but I don't know what book it is. As they say, hindsight is 20/20. I may look back in 20 years and realize the book that changed my life is the book I read yesterday. Unlikely, but I don't know. However, there is a book that has changed my life, though not really all at once. And my life still changes because of it. So the book that has changed my life is:

The Bible.





So, I am not going to put a synopsis of the Bible here. All I am going to say is that it is God's word. =)

       This book is very powerful, and it really speaks to me. I would still be a lost sinner going to hell if it wasn't for this book right here. I mean, I am still a sinner and I ought to go to hell, but I am not because Jesus Christ died for my sins so I can live forever in heaven. And who doesn't want that?

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment