Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 7: Book That You Can Quote/Recite

I apologize for such a late posting. Moving out and a long car ride home really took it out of me. But now I am back and I am loving it!

As for a book that I can quote, I had a hard time with this one. I read soo many books that I didn't know which one I really quote. But then it came to me. Yes, I know I just had a guilty pleasure book series yesterday, but I am going to pick another one. Mainly because of all the books I do read, I may quote certain lines from this one more often than others. And I do quote the book, not the movie. And so, the book I can quote is:

The "Twilight Saga" by Stephenie Meyer.


Bella Swan moves from Phoenix, Arizona to live with her father in Forks, Washington to allow her mother to travel with her new husband, a minor league baseball player. After moving to Forks, Bella finds herself involuntarily drawn to a mysterious, handsome boy, Edward Cullen. She eventually learns that he is a member of a vampire family who drinks animal blood rather than human blood. Edward and Bella fall in love, but James, a sadistic vampire from another vampire coven, is drawn to hunt down Bella. Edward and the other Cullens defend Bella. She escapes to Phoenix, Arizona, where she is tricked into confronting James, who tries to kill her. She is seriously wounded, but Edward rescues her and they return to Forks, having killed James

     Some of my favorite lines to quote come from this book. My favorite is "I bet she's tougher than that. She runs with vampires." So I now promise that I won't have too many more guilty pleasures. And give me credit, Harry Potter made it on the list before Twilight. And will most likely be back.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment