Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 1 - 15 Facts About Yourself




1.) I attend Penn State, and I love it here. Whether you call it Happy Valley, State College, or University Park, it truly is an amazing campus and I feel like I really belong here.
2.) My favorite Creamery flavor is a tie between Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Arboretum Breeze. For those who don't know, Arboretum Breeze is mint ice cream with chocolate chunks and a raspberry swirl. Doesn't sound too appetizing, but boy is it delicious!
3.) I am the second tallest in my immediate family, only dwarfed by my father, topping in at 5'6".
4.) I am only 5'2". But I am proud of it!
5.) Including preschool and college, I have attended 10 different schools. One in Indonesia, two in North Carolina, two in Washington, two in Arkansas, one in Ohio, and two in Pennsylvania.
6.) I am a picky eater, but I still eat a lot, as long as the food is made the way I like it. And that's the way my family makes it.
7.) I love spending time with my family, even just doing the little stuff.
8.) I work at Root Candles, which is this amazing candle store that blows Yankee Candles out of the water!
9.) I am studying to be an Architectural Engineer, Structural option, which is a 5 year program at PSU. It is tough, but it is something I have been passionate about ever since I was little.
10.) I have lived all over the United States and World, as you can tell by my list above. The only state I didn't list above was California, where I was born.
11.) My hair grows super fast, so I have donated between 10 and 12 inches 3 times to Locks of Love. It was tough the first time, but now it is no big deal. I like to help out however I can.
12.) I consider Buffalo my home away from home, since it has been the one place in my life that has been constant no matter where I have lived.
13.) I love to travel, and hope to one day go to all 50 states in one year, as well as every continent in one year.
14.) I adore cooking and baking, and I really miss it when I am at college. Give me a recipe and I'm all set! I do experiment with cooking more than baking, because baking is a science, and I haven't messed around with it yet to get good results.
15.) There is nothing better than wearing warm socks out of the dryer, curled up in a blanket, playing a game with your family, while drinking hot chocolate on a cold winters day. It is a feeling I wish I could bottle up and keep for whenever I am feeling blue.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment