Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 7 - A Picture of Your Most Treasured Items



My bears, Bubba (R) and Mumma Mia (L). I have had these bears since I was born, and I sleep with them every night. They have been with me through everything, from sickness to health, fights to good moments. I love these bears, no matter what they look like. And yes, they are bears. Not pigs. If I had time to grab something from a burning building that wasn't a family member, pet, or important document, I'd grab these bears. Everyone in my family has at least 2. Even my Dad. And we all sleep with them every night. Mom's are brown and white, Dad's are white (well, they are supposed to be), Kyra's are white, and mine are pink. I also have a brown one, but these two are my favorites. It is funny, for a long time, they didn't have names. Then one day, I decided to name them after a Pringles commercial introducing the new pizza pringles. And then I told everyone in the car on our way to the airport. Because seriously, these bears go everywhere with me that involves me spending the night. They may be worn and losing their fur, but they are still perfect in my eyes.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment