Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 12 - A Picture of Something You Love



I love napping! You know, when you're little, you never want to nap. But once any hour of sleep is precious, napping is a glorious thing! When you're 1, you will take a nap willingly. When you're in kindergarten, you are wide awake. When you're in grade school, you yell, screaming and protesting. When you're in middle school, you're tired but won't nap. When you're in high school, you'll take a nap willingly. But when you're in college, if someone wakes you up from a nap, you want to threaten them with their lives.... But seriously, there is nothing better than having a class canceled, and taking a nap during that hour. I can justify that to myself because it is not like I would've been productive doing something else like homework or studying....

PS I go back to school in just a few hours. =( So sad. And we lose an hour. So doubly sad. =( But my week at home was great.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment