Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 11 - A Picture of Something You Hate



I absolutely loathe any type of seafood! Fish, shrimp, lobster, oysters, clams, sushi, anything. I cannot stand the smell, the taste, anything! I used to love it, back when I lived in Indonesia. There, fresh fish is always available and good, primarily because the country is made of hundreds of islands. When I was little, we went to a restaurant. I had some fish, and even though they de-boned the fish, there was a small bone left in the fish. Of course, I swallowed it. I then had to throw up the bone into a small bowl of lemon water. Now, to this day, I cannot tolerate any type of seafood, or water which contains lemon. At least I know why I hate seafood!

=)

1 comment:

  1. Gee, that would explain your dislike of fish...

    ReplyDelete