Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 17 - A Picture of Something That Has Made a Huge Impact on Your Life Recently

The Penn State Architectural Engineering department. I have fallen in love with my major, gotten mad at it, wanted to throw parts of it out the window, but because of it, I have met some awesome people, and I know what I want to do for the rest of my life. It has really changed my life, and I am super thrilled I got into this major. You know that feeling you get when you open your favorite book, listen to your favorite song, or watch the opening of your favorite movie? Well, when someone asks me about what I want to do, or about my major, I get that feeling. Sure, AE and I have had our rough times *cough Revit cough*, but we have have a lot of amazing times. I could tell you a lot more about concrete and steel than you ever wished to know, but it is something I am passionate about.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment