Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 22 - A Picture of Something You Wish You Were Better At

Calculus, mainly integration. I can do it, but it can get complicated very fast. And then having to do double or triple integration.... Yikes. I am great at differentiation, and so far, differential equations aren't bad either. Of course, I take DifEQ next semester, so we'll see on that. Easy integrals are easy, like the ones we use in EMCH 213. (Strength of Materials for those not in the Penn State Engineering department). I have the hardest time with fractions and arc-trig functions, like arctan, arcsine, and the like. And don't get me started on those crazy secant and cosecant functions.... Plus logs and natural logs.... No wonder I did the worst in Math 141.... It was basically all integrals!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment