Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 2 - A Picture of You and the Person You Have Been Closest With the Longest



My Mom! She gets me through everything! Since I have moved around so many times, I haven't had one best friend that I am super close with for a long time. And since my sister is only a little more than a year and a half older, when I wanted to play, she wanted nothing to do with her little sister. Funny story about us. When I was little, I gave my sister $20 to play with me. She wanted the money, I wanted a playmate, seemed like a good deal. Well, our parents found out, and we both got in trouble. Regardless, since we have been sisters, we haven't always been close. But I am a Momma's girl, always have been, always will be. I love my Mom and I am so glad I can tell her anything!

=)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. I'm really glad you can feel so close to your mommy! lol funny about your sister... my brother for some reason never wanted to play Barbies with me.

    ReplyDelete